Ultrasonic system USR 1.2
- Different materials and different kind of pollutions requre different and scrupulous cleaning answers.
- Laser energy with high power, thus light waves, should attain to the object via optical materials/media with as low loss of power as possible.
- And this not in the clean room but in the production hall under process requirements.
- With new laser technologies also new materials for the energy transfer are used.
- Additionally process relevant features have an influenece.
- Anti-reflex coated quartz glasses can get additional depositions by a mixture of welding smoke and oil dust which can have an influence on the optical characteristics.
- The USR 1.2 was developed to remove these depositions carefully.
- Thereby we toole especially care for the different sizes of protection windows for our LR-Kinematics.
Dimensions (system): approx. 450x592x320 mm
Dimensions (tank): approx. 380x380x80 mm
Connection values: 230V / 50Hz / approx. 500VA
Window holder: 310 x 310
200 x 200
100 x 100
Tank capacity: approx. 11 l
(without cleaning solution)
Cleaning duration: soaking: 1,5 min
ultrasonic: 3 min
Heating-up time: approx. 50 min
Cleaning solution: 5 % solution of TIKOPUR R33
(DR. H-STAMM GmbH)
mix with water
Cleaning temperature: 40 °C
Final cleaning: only with de-ionised water
For more informations please read our product flyer: Ultrasonic system_EN